HAMDEN – The Department of Economic and Neighborhood Development will host the third panel that is part of the workforce series “Everyone Gets a Job; Exploring Career and Technical Educational Opportunities.”
This series is focused on career opportunities for Hamden residents, particularly children in the public school system. All sessions will be video-taped.
- Mary Moran from Eli Whitney Technical School
- Eddie Ryan for Ryan Oil and Heating: Plumbing and Heating Careers
- Dan Fuller: Gateway Community College: Auto Technology Careers
- Amy Blackwood for the AFL-CIO to discuss Construction Careers for Women.
- Manufacturing: Tuesday March 5th 630 PM Miller Library Friends Room
- Information Technology: Coding, HTML and Artificial intelligence
- Sustainability and Environmental Science
- Job Readiness: Internships, Appearance, Interview Skills, Financial Literacy, and Student Debt